Proudly serving school meals
Nottingham Catering believes in putting children first,
ensuring they enjoy a healthy, balanced and freshly prepared
school meal with locally sourced food that meets School Food Standards.
What We Do
Working in partnership with schools in we tailor our services according to the needs of the school, with regular feedback sessions ensure we keep our service up to date with changes.
Our dedicated team supports the front line catering staff by maintaining regular contact and visits to every school to ensure teams are supported to provide great service.
Promoting a good school food culture across the school, our team takes food education beyond the kitchen with an engaging programme of events.
The children are at the heart of what we do and our lunchtimes are all about the enjoyment of nutritious, freshly prepared food so important for children’s health, wellbeing and having a productive day at school.
- Nottingham Catering is the largest school meals provider in Nottingham City, with contracts in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire and Derby
- We have over 20 years’ professional experience delivering high quality school meals
- Our Catering Teams prepare 11,200 meals per day from scratch – using fresh ingredients
- We pride ourselves on serving healthy meals using locally sourced, seasonal ingredients
- Our staff are professionally trained and supported to ensure that Ofsted and Silver Food for Life quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Bespoke menus tailored to the school
- Improved meal uptake in schools
- Curriculum linked theme days and events
- Food education and community engagement growing & cooking clubs
- Online pre-ordering service with parental controls, guaranteed meal choice, digital payments and account management.
Children with allergies can eat safely with us…
Free School Meals
Find out if your child is entitled to free schools meals…
Our Food and Menus
We use only the best ingredients…